Low Proof Cocktails
During this 2 hour course we’ll explore creative ideas of the low proof cocktails and how to create beatiful and delicous party cocktails for your next home party where good food and company are enjoyed and remembered!
Sometimes occasions call for taking the booze intake down a notch. These lower proof drinks have a power unlike any other; they get the party started and keep it going all night, without ugly repercussions later as you might have when really boozing it up!
Aperitifs and low-alcohol cocktails present a whole new format to play with, never too sweet, strong or heavy and built around the refreshing traits of effervescence and so versatile.
Everyone will be provided with their own "bar station" stocked with equipment to get shaking up their own cocktails to drink and critique your creations along the way!
We can take classics like Boulevardiers and instead of spicing up with Vermouth we can spice it up with the spirit. Being able to use verjus, vinegar, coffee and teas to balance out the wine flavors. We will cover the spritz, a traditional punch recipe and an American classic such as the Sherry Cobbler and how that came to shape future generations of low abv cocktails and the straw that we use today.
- 2 Hour Creative Cocktail Making Workshop
- All ingredients and equipment provided
- Demonstration of bartending, with tastes of each drink
- Receive recipes and tips for home bars to take along with you .
- Price does not include tax or gratuity
- Gift Bags available as an extra surprise for your guests at $50/person
- Please advise if there are any dietary restrictions in your group.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to class time.
- 21+ only
- Purchases are non-refundable, but can be used towards a rescheduled event up to 1 year from the purchase date